Commercial vehicles specialists
With us, your employees are always up-to-date on the latest technology. In addition to the technical expertise of our shareholders Knorr-Bremse, Bosch and ZF, we also teach valuable knowledge in our own exclusive training programmes. In these, we place great value on efficient time management combined with practical and cross-system content.
- Increasing competence to become a multi-brand commercial vehicle specialist
- Cost savings due to condensed training contents and short distances to training sites
- Targeted employee development and increased loyalty
Our training is distinguished by:
- Multi-brand training for all relevant vehicle systems
- Exclusive state-of-the-art training courses
- Practical topics (up to 75% of the time involves practice on vehicles and systems)
- Integration of Alltrucks diagnostics for use after training
- Quick selection and booking via our training portal
Multi-brand competence for your employees
After taking our practical courses, your employees will use their acquired skills daily. We also provide training participants our Alltrucks Process Compass, which facilitates efficient solution-finding with a predefined checklist. The content in our training courses is always up-to-date. Participants are thus able to maintain newer-generation vehicles of all brands. Extensive documentation can also be used for preparation and follow-up.