Your home workshop
The Alltrucks Fleet Service Network
Your home workshop in Europe
Always aboard: a good feeling.
Our fleet service network offers you Alltrucks quality at partner prices – throughout the complete network. For you, this means: If a truck breaks down on the road, you no longer have to worry about time and money. You can rely on the good feeling of having a local workshop everywhere in Europe – one of our 700 Alltrucks workshop partners.
More in it for fleets.
Save valuable time and avoid unnecessary costs and trouble. As an Alltrucks fleet customer, you benefit from great advantages.
2. Multi-brand quality
- Highest quality standards
- Multi-brand expertise
- OEM-quality spare parts
- Pan-European workshop network
4. Preferential treatment
- Your emergency and repair will be treated preferentially by Alltrucks Fleet contract partners throughout Europe
- You benefit from short downtimes
- Long waiting and downtimes are a thing of the past
6. Always there for – fast
- In addition to Alltrucks Fleet, Alltrucks 24-hour breakdown assistance is available throughout Europe at all times in the event of an emergency
1. Binding price framework
- Planning and cost security
- Compliance with fixed price limits
- Repairs always according to manufacturer specifications
- Working time specifications for the respective vehicle
3. Transparent contractual conditions
- As a fleet customer, you register via your home workshop
- The performance promise applies to repairs throughout the Alltrucks Fleet Network
- Repairs on the road are now fast and uncomplicated
5. Arrangements with your workshop
- Before working on your vehicle, the Alltrucks Fleet contract partner discusses the repair history and important facts with your home workshop
A strong network for your fleet. With nearly 700 certified workshops, Alltrucks Truck & Trailer Service is the largest alliance of independent commercial vehicle workshops in the industry. With our practical Workshop Finder you have an immediate overview of all partners.
Including the affiliated customers of our workshop partners throughout Europe, we already serve more than 50,000 vehicles today. Alltrucks thus repairs the largest commercial vehicle fleet in Europe.